Monday, April 25

On Its Own

Well, it's back to a Monday, and everyone is returning to school and work. I think our new puppy, Daisy, is going to have some readjusting to do. In a good way though. Since she came home Friday, the kids have been around her almost non-stop, picking her up, holding her, playing with her, etc. Now, Rusty (the Spawn of Satan, aka Crack Kitty) and I are the only ones at home. I refuse to watch and wait for every little mistake Daisy makes, or stuff that gets chewed on. They were all warned to put things up that they didn't want her to reach....

It'll be good for her to be alone finally. A bit of exploring of the home, find out what smells interesting (dirty clothes, shoes, maybe some toys and don't forget about any possible food crumbs). Already, Daisy and Rusty are "playing". Yeah, more like Daisy wants to play, and Rusty is still in the "What is that thing?" stage... kind of just staying back enough and staring at her. In a way, it is kind of funny.

Figure a couple more hours and I will be out for the gym. After that good food yesterday, I will need it. Maybe I will remember to weigh myself today. I really should. And then do it like every Monday or something.

That's it. I know, so exciting, right?

PeacE

No comments: