Wednesday, April 13

Wow! Two Posts today!

I was out reading my bloglist, and Spockgirl had this one I just felt the desire to do... ya know, a little meme thingy. I had some good laughs doing it, and some contemplation too... Best almost hour I spent today! Here it is:


1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the 'next song' button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends (this was originally a FaceBook Meme)



What do your friends think of you?
‘Only Time’ (til what? I leave?)

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say...
‘Express Yourself’ (lawl!)

How would you describe yourself?
‘Flop Eared Mule’ (Oh geez…. Damn bluegrass tunes)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
‘Reflecting Light’ (hmmm, like the vampires in ‘Twilight’???)

How do you feel today?
La Fleur Que Tu M'avais Jetée’ – The Three Tenors (translation : http://www.aria-database.com/translations/carmen05_fleur.txt)

What is your life’s purpose?
‘Overture’ – from ‘Tron: Legacy’ soundtrack (interesting…)

What is your motto?
‘I’ve Been This Way Before’ – Neil Diamond (‘nuff said)

What do you think about often?
‘Mozart: Horn Concerto #2 in E Flat, K 417-2. Adante’ (so I think about blowing my horn?’

What is 2+2?
‘Concerning Hobbits’ – ‘LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring’ soundtrack

What do you think of your best friend?
‘Clint Eastwood, An American Filmmaker Suite Part 8 – Destiny’ (huh?)

What do you think of the person you like?
‘Mozart: Le Nozze Di Figaro, K 492 - Act 3: Che Soave Zeffiretto’ (the Letter Duet from ‘The Marriage of Figaro’)

What is your life story?
‘Do Ya Wanna Dance’ (Oh geez. I don’t even dance…)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
‘Highwayman’ (LOL! Too funny!)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
‘The Night Santa Went Crazy’ – ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic (I am laughing too hard at this…)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
‘To Go Beyond’ – Enya (niiiice… a slow song)

What will they play at your funeral?
‘Monkey’ – Bush (Bah, I was hoping for something better)

What is your hobby/interest?
‘Epilogue:Shao Kahns Last Stand’ – Mortal Kombat II Game Soundtrack (playing games? And don’t ask why a video game soundtrack is in my itunes…)

What is your biggest fear?
‘Chop Suey!’ – System of a Down (hmmm….)

What is your biggest secret?
‘Mozart: Allegro vivace assai, Concerto No. 21 in C, K.467’ (I tried to translate, but the words are music terms for fast….weird)

What do you think of your friends?
‘The Valkyrie: Ride Of The Valkyries’ (Sweet!)

What will you post this as?
‘Extraordinary Girl’ – Green Day

I am not tagging anyone. If you want to play, feel free to copy and do with as you will. If you do play, let me know - would love to head over and read it!

PeacE

2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

Quite the variety there. I still listen to most of my music on CDs, so the playlist I used was the "most-listened to" within the past year or so. Mine would be a much more eclectic mix if I used all the music I like.

"Flop-Eared Mule"... heh.

Ralphd00d said...

I actually finally was able to load my whole CD collection in itunes over the past 6 months, so it was quite easier for me, I admit.

Gotta admit, something about stubbornness comes to mind with that 'Flop Eared Mule' song...