Wednesday, April 6

Up and Moving Early

Weird. This is two days in a row I have been up before 6am and getting things done. So far, I ain't feeling moody, but that could change in a split second. Joe thinks it might be my time of the month, and he might be right. Maybe it is. That would make more sense than anything else I can figure.

So checked and topped of the oil in both vehicles this morning. I knew my car was low, and the Wife's minivan turned out to be as well. I will have to get out at some point this week and pick up more oil for here at home.

The oldest son had his District Band Concert last night. I was unable to attend as a bout of dysentery had attacked, and I was not brave enough to venture out into public. The Wife went, taking the other boys along. Seems whoever did the programs messed up and my son's name was missed and not put on it. Fuckers.

It's Wednesday. PT and I did our walk yesterday and then went to brunch. He treated at a place called Mimi's Cafe. Yeah, pretty sissy place, and supposed to be a Frenchy-type indoor cafe I guess. Prices were reasonable, except for the coffee, which was like $2.29 a cup.... that's pretty damn expensive, considering the generic brand I drink at home is better tasting. I had some corn beef hash, which was extremely good though, considering I have not had it in ages it seems. No one in my house likes it, and I'm lazy that I don't like to fix it for myself.

Easter is coming up in about 3 weeks. I guess we are doing the family dinner/lunch thing at Sis' place. I don't know yet if my Daughter is planning to drive up from Tucson that weekend or not. I know 2 weeks later she has to come up for an ortho appointment, so the extra drive/gas/money may not be beneficial for her.

Welp, that's about all I got today.

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Ooh... Corn beef hash... haven't had that since I was a kid... with ketchup... good stuff.