Friday, April 15

Friday Has Arrived

This day of the week used to be one I looked forward to arriving. Mostly because my work week ended at 5'ish on today, and the start of the weekend! But that has changed the past few years of not working. It now brings the thought that for the next couple days the kids will be home all day, and the additional possibility of other 'running around' will need to be done. Yeah, almost like I had all week to get ready for the next two busy days.

It's all good though.

Have a friend that is in town from Houston, TX, this weekend. Then she heads to Montana for a week to visit other family, then returns here for a couple weeks before finally heading home. Already my other friends are calling me to go out with them to hang out together like we used to do. I don't know if I am up to it tonight though. Maybe when she gets back in week or so.

Been a couple weeks now, and the new insurance info hasn't arrived. I know, sometimes it takes up to 30 days to do all that processing, etc. But I have a dentist appointment Tuesday morning. So I called about rescheduling or what, and turns out they will work with me and 'Back-Bill' my visit, since coverage started the 1st of April, I am covered, just don't have the specific info for billing. that is nice of their office.

Since the other day when I did that music-type meme, I have been going through more songs on my itunes. Whatever I am doing on the computer, I have them playing in the background more and more. I wonder why I never did it before, instead opting for the only sounds being the keys being tapped out, or occasion error sounds the computer makes. Anyway, with today being Friday, and in a slight copycat way from Average Joe, here are 5 songs randomly played from the shuffle mode.

1. 'I-E-A-I-A-I-O' by System of a Down

2. 'The Man Comes Around' by Johnny Cash

3. 'Every Heartbeat' by Amy Grant

4. 'Follow your Heart' by Mario Frangoulis

5. 'Ash and Smoke' from 'LOTR: The Return of the King' soundtrack

Well, today's 5 randoms were different. Hope your Friday is a good one, and your weekend better!

PeacE

1 comment:

Sis said...

Really? Amy Grant?? Never thought you would have HER on your iPod!