Monday, February 11

The False Feeling

When I got up Saturday morning, I was feeling pretty good. The cold I had seemed to disappear. I still felt a little weak and achy, but figured that would soon be gone as well. Sunday I realized I was not quite over everything. The Wife had her cold move down into the congested chest mode, and yesterday I was starting to feel a bit there as well. This morning shows me that yes indeed, there is some congestion in my chest. Sigh. I am hoping to shake this all by midweek, but who knows. I just hate thinking that I was over it just because I felt better, then the next day back to feeling crappy.

Nothing big on my schedule today except for the oldest son having a dental check-up this afternoon. Leaves me time to take a nap as I am sure I am going to need it. Already I am feeling tired again, and I have only been awake an hour. I do admit to not sleeping well last night though.

PeacE

No comments: