Friday, February 1

What Do I Think About ....

I sit here this morning, trying to figure out something to fill this space with, that would be considered content. So far I have come up with nothing. There are several topics on my mind, but most of them deal with issues more personal than I care to share about, and for once, I don't feel like showing our dirty laundry. Yeah I know, that's a surprise.

Heh, nice little break there. Sis texts me this morning, asking for a song that could be used for background music for my niece's verbal presentation today at school. The presentation is on the Treaty of Versailles. My first thought was 'Lux Aeterna' by Clint Mansell (from 'Requiem of a Dream'). I changed it to an MP3 and emailed over to them to see if it would work. Hopefully it will. For those of you that are not familiar with this piece, here's a vid:


These tune has been used for many different movies, trailers, etc over the past few years. Her presentation is only to be about two minutes long, and the version of the song I have is just under four minutes, but best I could do. She shouldn't have to play the whole thing at least.

So, that brings me back to the beginning now. I don't feel like adding much, so here's a few videos for your entertainment.

I couldn't get this one to be located via the video plug-in here, so here is the link.


PeacE

No comments: