Thursday, April 12

100 things about me - Bullshit!

I have just spent the last 45 minutes trying to complete one of those lists where you just jot out 100 things about yourself. I am on #41. And all I can draw are blanks. How do people actually finish those things?

Hell, who would want to know that much about me? After all I think it was a buddy, Jan, that said whe I listed just 5 things about me, he said he wasn't sure he would have wanted to know, but now it was too late - he saw the list! Bastid! j/k

So, if anyone is interested, ask me anyquestion you want regarding anything. Every question gets an answer even if I don't know it, or I say I am not answering. Some things are meant to stay quiet (like the number of guys in Lake Michigan with cement boots). Topics are endless, be sure you phrase it correctly, and I will answer next time I am on. This is not justa one day thing.. it can go on for as longs as anyone wants to ask.

PeacE

No comments: