Friday, April 27

Finally Friday!

Yes, the end of week is here, and I am late getting any type of post in to you my readers today. Work has been slowly getting better, and today I was asked to move my desk. Now I loved my spot where I was - out in the middle of the office, if I needed someone, they were close by. If they had a quick question, I was right there. But they decided I no longer needed to be there and without a chance to argue, they moved me into my own office.

Yes! My OWN - single desk and chair - office! Now mind you there is no window, but it has a DOOR!!! I can set my desk so no one can sneak in and see what I am doing on the computer. Plus I get some nice extras -coat cabinet, mini fridge, nice office decor. I guess I am amounting to something in the bosses eyes finally and they are giving me what I deserve. Sheet! I forgot to mention I even have my own printer now!

Life is good today!

I want to give a big Thank you to MrsJoseGoldbloom for the wonderful idea she presented to me. I went out and created another site for my stories/novellas today (another reason why I am late posting). It never dawned on my that Dragonlady did that, and MrsJ pointed it out. A nice big THANK YOU, MrsJ!!! I will pass on the site info after I tweak it a bit and get the stories I have done over there and posted. See if I can get it to make some sort of sense when reading there.

The weekend is approaching and I have no major plans. I guess the regular drinking, softball and race on Sunday, and who knows about Saturday. Far as I know the Wife has no plans that include me doing anything around the house. I did pick up about 7 more paperbacks whilst I am waiting my last book order to come. $15 for 7 books - not bad - I love the used book store, and having credit there. Most were Patricia Cornwall - Kay Scarpetta series which I had missed a lot of books on.

Hope y'all have a good one! If not, try to get it better!

PeacE

No comments: