Wednesday, April 11

Renaming of the Blog

Tony of "Blah, Blah Blog" is having a new contest over at his place to create a new name for his place. Take a quick gander, and throw him a comment of a good name or two he can draw from a hat. I like the ideas of the prizes.. COOKIES!!! I gotta couple submissions in, but so far I think one has been shot down. Oh well, I sent another, and if Tony doesn't use it, I may keep it and run a separate sight as well. That'd be interesting if I could keep up with it....

I have updated my blogroll a bit by adding some more places I have found. Beauty and the Beer is a pretty cool place. I found her looking for some other bloggers in Arizona. Funny how she is giving a radio interview (via phone) this weekend about her blog. Small warning, if you don't like swear words, don't read there. Hell, if that was the case, you wouldn't be reading here!!

Elisson is nearing his 200,000th hit at his sight. Give him a click and help push him over the limit. Besides, he has some damn good sounding recipes on there every now and then.

Don't forget all the other people I am not mentioning right now as well. There is lots of good reads and stories that you don't want to miss.

If you are not on my list, let me know and maybe we can rectify that situation ... then again, maybe not.

PeacE

No comments: