Tuesday, April 17

US Citizen ALERT!!! Time is Ticking Down!!

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. I know that you need to have your taxes postmarked by today to receive no penalties!! It's about 10am here so that leaves just under 14 hours to rush them tax forms to the Downtown post office, the only one that will stay open til midnight to date stamp for you damn procrastinators! The Wife is dropping ours off on her way to work, or rather did, this morning. I was surprised, but this year we actually get money back. I told her it was because I was out of work several months last year, but she doesn't think so... duh! No work, no pay. I am glad though, that I don't own a business, or have to pay employee taxes, etc. Without a CPA or Accountant to do that for ya, it would have to be a mess. Huh Tony?

Mark has volunteered to be the 2nd Questioner. He asks, "If you could have the chance to meet one living person, who would it be?" I took a few minutes prior to posting today to think on this one. If I could meet 1 living person, I would hope that living person is me! But if other people were alive, I would answer my grandparents on Dad's side. Both of them are getting up in the years, and it has been several years since we have visited. I grew up learning much from my Dad, and my grandparents, and seeing them now would be a good thing. As far as someone famous to meet ... show me someone that is not busy doing what makes them famous, and we'd probably have a good time. One person that has passed away I would have loved to meet - Mark Twain. Especially in his later years. I love his style of humor.

So feel free to keep on asking if there's anyone wanting to know anything. This is an open thing on-going, never-ending, unless I am that boring. Meantime, I am headed over to the list on the right and doing my reads. Be sure to check out that list - sometimes it gets added to daily.

Y'all have a good one! I am heading out for beer and video golf tonight. Supposed to get me some more cookies this week too from my favorite bartender - Hey Pude!

PeacE

No comments: