Thursday, April 19

So this is what a normal work day is like ...


What a day already! I am loving it! Since I have walked in this morning, I have had something to work on, and am currently only taking a break before having to go back and do more! Sometimes it is good to have work!!! So since I am in a super wonderful mood at present, I wondered how I could get myself across to make you, too, feel as good as I do ... and I couldn't think of a thing. Nothing for you - bad dog, no biscuit!!


I could always post the 100 things about me - BWahahahaha!! See how long it takes for you to un-blogroll me, and warn me to parents in the neighborhood, and maybe even contact the authorities for restraining orders... maybe it would be wort all that. I only have to figure out about 30 more things about me. We will see, we will see.


I have noticed in some of my reads that some good writers have received this "Thinking Blog" award. Congrats to you all!! A few worth mentioning are Freddie, StraightWhiteGuy (Eric), Jim at Parkway Rest Stop, Elisson, and lastly V-Man. Go check their sites out for some good reads!


NASCAR is in Phoenix this weekend, and I have no tickets. Probably a good thing, considering the walk from where you have to park, would be best construed as being exercise, more than a leisurely walk. Good thing I have a few people I know that are willing to pick up some new hats for me. The ones I have are getting a bit worn, and they are from last November.


Four and a half hours to go. Don't think I can stretch the work that far, but see what I can. Y'all have a good one, and see ya laters.


PeacE

No comments: