Tuesday, April 24

Today is my Monday

I woke up this morning, on time, feeling okay. I was still a bit tired, but the effect from too much sun on Sunday was fading. I hadn't even gone out last night as I didn't feel well. Now ya know I was near sick!! Anyways, I'm getting dressed, and notice the button for my jeans is gone. What? It was here when I took them off yesterday....? I looked around and found it in the bathroom. How'd it get there? I had lots of time to ponder it, I thought. Okay, let's get my other pair of jeans ... oh wait! I tore the pocket and half the ass out of them last week. I don't have another pair of jeans!

I got stuck wearing some new jean shorts I had bought over the weekend and headed into work - 5 minutes late now. The bosses are not time crazy like some, but the eyebrows went up because I wm in shorts. I explained what happened to the last 2 pairs of jeans I owned. I have to run to Tar-Jet no to Think I will go for blue ones. And a new belt - this one not working well anymore.

Yeah, I know - boring! But I got nothing else today. Be good.

PeacE

No comments: