Monday, April 30

Monday almost done ...

I am soooo glad this day is almost done. Actually for me it is pretty much completed as there is not much else I can accomplish. Besides, the Lenders just want to push it back til tomorrow anyways.

For Arizona, today arks the last day you can smoke in a bar, unless it is on an outside patio, fenced in. So yours truly is going out tonight to watch all the sorry suckers enjoy their last night smoking in the bar - at least the one I go to. Supposed to be effective at midnight, but I don't think cops are going to bust down the doors of every bar in town to make sure they are complying. Heck, I might even light one up for the hell of it!!

I picked up about 7 books this weekend by PAtricia Cornwell. She has a character that she writes about in several books. I had only read the first few, and maybe the two newest. So I went to the bookstore and found all the middle ones. I already have two done. Plus my SciFi club books came in finally so I have another 3 books to ready on top of that. Finally I will be busy for awhile.

My wife went down to the MVD on Saturday to pay the registraion for the minivan. She happened to take my daughter to help with the youngest. I was watching the two older boys. Anyway, my Wife decided to get some reading material for my daughter - the Drivers License manual. Yeah, I know, she is fifteen, but still. I son't want to even think about insurance rates going up, and letting her use our vehicles, or worse - buying her one. I am just not ready for that stage. And her school doesn't offer Drivers Ed. So I would have to go to some outside source to do that as well. More money. Shit kids is just too damn expensive to enjoy having it seems. I am still waiting the $300+ glasses she had ordered last week to come in. I suppose I am going to try to get my eyes checked and glasses done this weekend.

Two and a half more months until OTL - Gees I can't wait! We hit 100 degrees here Saturday, so I am looking forward to San Diego.

PeacE

No comments: