Friday, April 20

Friday has arrived, with pics!

I honestly had a frickin' hilarious picture to put up today, and I went off and left it at home on the speedstick I carry. Damn me for ruining your Friday! But, to make up for it, I went hunting for a few other ideas, and came across this pic for you.






I stole this from somewhere I forgot to give credit to ... it was a googled image. I found it humorous ... maybe you will as well.


With the weekend upon us, I feel I will have a pretty slow one. I was offered NASCAR tickets (prime seats) last night, but cannot go to the race now. Turns out the Wife and Daughter are going to some dumb dance recital for my daughter's friend. No one bothered to check with me, but we were planning to go to my sister's for the Step dad's 70th Bday. Now, I have to babysit the boys, go to the party, wait for the Wife to come back from the recital, before I can do anything. I think that will be a Jack night, starting about 4pm - or maybe earlier. Sunday is softball. Thank any gods that the Race is Saturday night, as softball starts at 10am for us, instead of the early games. I am not sure I am still going to be able to make it after a Jack night, but I probably will so I can go to the bar with the guys afterwards. Monday is going to hate me.


That means tonight is family night. We'll probably order pizza and watch a DVD. I have "The Departed" right now, plus "The Pursuit of Happyness" and "Rocky Balboa" (which I thought wasn't that great). Okay, here is one more pic for you cat lovers, then y'all go and have a good weekend!!




PeacE

No comments: