Monday, April 16

Are Your Taxes Completed?

That's the question I am sure hundreds of thousands of Americans are asking themselves today, and then frantically try to get a figure that will be happy with and rush to get them in the mail by tomorrow. As far as I am concerned, my taxes are done. However, the Wife would not say that. She has taken over that aspect of our shared financial responsibilities several years ago. Something about how she feels we save more money by itemizing, where I just don't see a significant amount to agree with her. Especially if we are still paying either way... Must be one of those things I just don't understand.

This was a nice weekend. The weather was nice out. The Wife finally finished the roof. I won 2nd place in the Nascar pool ($100) and still had some time out with friends, and family. I am a little more tired today than usual, but I think part of that is my body still adjusting. I have not had any cigarettes since the pneumonia. I have tried off and on, but I just can't get the inhale. All in all a good thing. I spent quite a bit of time on the computer this weekend. I receive PC Gamer magazine, and each issue has a demo disk, plus extras. I went through about a years + worth and loaded some demos to play. Call of Duty 2 looks good. I may try to get home early enough to play some tonight.

Hope y'alls week is starting out decently. Maybe we won't hear anything about them jackasses Sharpton, Jackson and Imus this week. I know sure as shit I am tired of them already. Y'all have a good 'un!

PeacE

No comments: