Wednesday, April 25

Wednesday is going to be a long one



Yup, sure feels like this day is going to take forever to get to quitting time. It's only been 1 hour, but feels like three. Yes, you need to click the pic to see what the little dog is saying ....


I have done my daily reads, and I still ain't got much to say. GuyK had an e-mail about racism. I would comment, but my opinion is the same as any other white-skinned American. In fact, I give up on racism and have just become a Bigot - I hate everyone equally. Now I can bitch about whatever you do no matter your color. That's right - I actually liked Archie Bunker!!


I presume Hoosierboy ain't caught his snake yet. But ya oughtta check out the funky photo from 1980. And I thought my prom photo was bad.... Freddie is on vacation, but has Dazd helping post some archives it seems. I don't remember some of them.



Here's a couple pics for you to laugh at. Lord knows I did, and ya may have to click to enlargen. Best take care until I get back here with maybe some more stuff today.

PeacE

No comments: