Friday, April 13

Questions Answered - People Shocked

Welcome to Friday! Best damn work day of the week, except I have to stay here all day, with nothing to do it seems. Supposedly, production is to increase very proportionately today, but I have yet to see anything. It won' get to my desk until sometime next week if I am lucky.

It's nice to know sometimes in the blogging world that someone actually pays attention to what one person says. On that note, I promise to quit stalking you HB. I was using that term more for the possible search hits, but none happened for "stalking". ::sigh:: But some day I may take you up on the 411 just to satisfy curiosity, but now would rather read some more of your writing...

Dazd - central Indiana - got your attention. Should have, that's where you are too. And MJG, and Freddie, but she's a bit more north. Funny how many people I have picked up on reading are from the Indiana area. God I miss home. I'd rather have the snow than the 110+ degree heat - the 30 minute drive to the grocery store in the county seat, rather than 1 1/2 hour on 4 lane freeway to travel across the valley from work to home in rush hour. Yeah, Indiana over Arizona any day.

This brings us to the very FIRST question I have been asked. MrsJoseGolbloom has the indisputable honor of this blog's new event. She asks : What are the 3 things that irritate you most, and why?

1. Stupid People. I cannot tolerate, or have any patience with a person that does not have the intelligence, or the sense to care enough about whatever the conversation may be. Ninety percent of the time, it is a fellow employee trying to impress me with everything he knows about interest rates, etc. I politely look at them and say "Go sit at your fucking desk, and only come talk to me when you have actually closed a single loan."

2. Talking on the phone. I have never been one that can sit on the phone for hours on end talking about nothing. Most of my calls are like Hey, it's R. What night we playing poker? Tues? 7? Cool. I 'll bring some beer. PeacE." My wife hates that I can convey all that info into like 6 grunts and a "Wassup!". Even at work, I am off the phone as fast as possible. I am not here to kiss some title company's ass in California to get my loan closed in NY. Do your job well, and I might send you a $50 dinner card to some restaurant there, but I am still not talking extra on the phone. The only time I can think of where I would be on the phone a lot, was when the Wife and I were dating, but 85% of that time, it was silence as either of was trying to think of some thing to talk about.

3. Crumbs in Bed. With a 1 year old, and a dog, it is almost impossible for me to go to sleep at night without having to strip the blankets from the bed, and sweep off the days accumulation of cracker crumbs, dog food bits, hair, whatever the dog tracks in, other food crumbs, etc. Since I usually am the last to bed, the Wife, I think, sweeps it all to my side so I have to do it each night. There's nothing more irritating than taking a shower, then laying down and rolling over and feeling all that crap on the sheet, or falling off you. UGH!

There are the three main things that irritate me. Other than that, I am generally a pretty likable guy. Thanks for playing! Anyone else wanna go next?

PeacE

No comments: