Monday, April 23

Post Weekend Update

The weekend has gone by , a little too quickly for me.I think I needed a couple more days to get things that I wanted to get done. Friday I spent the evening with the family. Started to watch "Men in Black", but after a few slices of pizza, it was off to la la land for me. Saturday, the Daughter and I were going to get eye exams and glasses, but that didn't work out. We could only get her in, and that came out to $320 (including eye exam, lenses, and frames). And that was AFTER the $100.00 coupon we gave!! Now I know how much it is going to cost me - and I don't have another $100 coupon. Maybe I will just wait to get glasses.

The step dad had fun Saturday evening for his Bday. He got some nice presents and had Mexican for dinner. I proceeded to finish a large bottle of Lord Calvert Whiskey to get things moving. Needless to say, when we left there about 10 or so, I was ready for bed. Sunday I got up and was at the Church. I helped umpire one game, until my hips began to hurt too hard. Was up at the bar afterwards for golf and food. Pude had gotten me a couple new 8 hats from the race Saturday night - Thanks Pude!!! I now can dress okay until November when I will need new ones - I sweat too much! Plus I won $50 for Hamlin coming in Third at the race - woohoo!!

Not much going on this week. Be at the bar top collect my winnings tonight. Not sure of anything else going on this week. Welp, until I can figure out more to share, have a good one.

PeacE

No comments: