Wednesday, April 11

Places of Professional Sports

This was harder I think to compile. I had a list about a page and a half long before I realized I was only listing places I had been to see a sport at, not only professional level, but collegiate as well. Nope - no can do. I had to spend a little time looking up some of the previous names of the stadiums/places of play for some of the teams, but this pretty much is my small list of where I have watched professional level sports.

US Airways Center (America West Arena, Veterans Memorial Coliseum)
– Phoenix Suns (NBA)
- Phoenix Mercury (WNBA)
Jobing.com Arena (America West Arena)
– Phoenix Coyotes (NHL)
University of Phx Stadium (Az State Univ)
– Arizona Cardinals (NFL)
Chase Field (Bank One Ballpark)
– Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB)
Victory Field (Perry Stadium – Bush Stadium)
– Indianapolis Indians (MLB – AAA for Pittsburgh Pirates)
Phoenix International Raceway – Nascar
Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Indy 500

There were other ones I have watched on TV, but that doesn't count either. How is your list?

PeacE

No comments: