Tuesday, April 24

Check it out! My ass in tight blue jeans!

That's right ladies!! Ralphd00d is in the house with NEW jeans and to quote Dax - Just Damn! I look good!

I rushed out of here for the lunch hour, hoping to find something across the freeway at Targ'et. No luck. Nothing my size in length. So I jetted a few miles down the fwy to the other local favorite store Big K (Kmart). Yessirree Bob! I found my size for 3 pairs of jeans, on sale, saving over $20 total - I stocked up, plus bought 2 new belts. Yes, it all sounds like one hell of a shopper's deal, don't it? It gets better .... I went down a size in waist!! DAMN! I probably looked like Frank Astaire dancing down the aisles with clothes in my arms happy as a jaybird because of 2 inches. All you guys is just jealous - look out girls... my curves are getting fine tuned!!

Anyways, so I am in a good mood. That and I got a shitload of problems on my desk right now. Wonderful when you tell your owners that you are bored with nothing to do. At least I am earning my money, and have something to do besides fall asleep. Life just grabs you and gives ya such a good boost sometimes! Today is my day!

Tonight I am out to the bar, some video golf, some drinking, maybe some singing and dancing. Gotta do something ...

PeacE

No comments: