Tuesday, April 3

ManyThings Happen in a short period

At least for myself, MANY things happened over the last 5 days.

1.Played 18 holes of golf. Didn't win, but wasn't last.
2. Played poker and came in second place with an $80 payoff.
3. Watched the Nascar race on Sunday, and in the pool I am in, won 1st place - $150 payoff.
4. Starting coughing badly.
5. Starting getting really sick.
6. Went to the doctor today to find out I have pneaumonia.

Yup. I was sick enough this morning I agreed to go to a dr to find out what was wrong. I couldn't hardl breath, was passing out... so luckily they don't have to admit me, unless I get worse. I am using the time the Wife is filling scripts to post this. I will be too drugged up for the next couple days to post much. Which is good, because all I would think I would have is the drug-induced visions I am going to be having.

Alrighty, ya heard it here first hand. We will be back for sure in a few days. Y'all be good and come back next week.

PeacE

No comments: