Tuesday, October 30

I don't think I have ever felt like this ...

I grew up in central Indiana, in a small town called Kirklin (about 40 miles north of Indianapolis). Real small farm community, where everyone knew each other; the three churches were Nazarene, Christain and Baptist; 1 small general store; a Rexall corner (with the soda/ice cream fountain); and a few small odds & ends places. Anyways, as grade school kids are, we played hard, even worked hard during certain months of the year, as many were farmboys.

Things considered physically hard growing older were things like de-tasseling corn, marching band, and football (the one season I played). After HS I even hiked the Grand Canyon. AND STILL NEVER FELT AS SORE AFTER THOSE EVENTS AS I DO TODAY.

I started the gym last night - one of the three classes I need to do each week called BodyPump. Oh man. I have 7 more of these to go - just for the 8 week course.... How will I make it? We are talking a really good workout for an hour and they WORK YOU OUT! I had to wait 15 minutes afterwards just to be able to get to the car and work the steering wheel. I am soooooo outta shape (except round is a shape..?)

I am doing my best not to move too much today. Typing even hurts a bit. Tomorrow is my next class, and it is just stretching. I know I am going to hurt after that one as well. I have an appointment with the PT today. Wonder how that will go.

PeacE

No comments: