Thursday, October 25

It finally has arrived

Sorry I have been absent a day or so there. I was spending time at home in bed, coming down with something similar to the flu, but not quite. I am still not feeling up to par, but I left half day at work yesterday, and came in half day late today trying to shake the sickness. I know the company can't do much without me. I am theone in control of where the files are etc.

Moving day has been announced. Everyone else is moving whatever they have left to move today. I don't get to do any of mine until tomorrow. My copiers are leaving at 9am, then the phones and servers are going down at noon. The I have to move my entire office over. Nothing allowed to go over early. Fucking sucks.

So, this afternoon I guess I am sitting around not doing much, because there isn't much for me to do at the moment.

Hey Freddie, I did do a double check. You were 10,001 according to Sitemeter details. Sorry, I wish it had been you, or anyone else I know.

I am outta here. Don't be surprised if I am not back for a few days while we do the work transistion.

PeacE

No comments: