Friday, October 5

It's stil Friday ... and I am still at work

Yup. It's beer thirty and I am still stuck at work. The wife won't be here from her job to pick me up for at least 30 minutes, so I got some time to waste some more BS with y'all. Let's have a joke first.

A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits
down at the bar and orders a drink.
Looking around, he sees three men sitting at
a corner table.
He gets up, staggers to the table, leans
over, looks the biggest, meanest, biker in the face and says:
"I went by your grandma's house today and I
saw her in the hallway buck ass naked.
Man, she is one fine looking woman!"
The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word.
His buddies are confused, because he is one
bad biker and would fight at the drop of a hat.
The drunk leans on the table again and says:
"I got it on with your grandma and she is
good, the best I ever had!"
The biker's buddies are starting to get
really mad but the biker still says nothing .
The drunk leans on the table one more time
and says, "I'll tell you something else, boy, your
grandma liked it!"
At this point the biker stands up, takes the
drunk by the shoulders looks him square in the
eyes and says.................
"Grandpa,....... Go home, you're drunk

Okay, now that your laugh session is over, let's move on. So I get to finally bust something tomorrow morning. I have a feeling it is going to be the car battery. I will probably end up replacing not only the battery, but the whole positive lead line to all components by the time I am done. Damn things are made into one piece, not like I could just cut it and trim it into a new battery contact. I am sure I will have some choice words to be preachin' whilst doing this job, so I guess I should do it before the kids get up. Wait a minute. Those boys get up at 6am to watch cartoons. Forget that idea.

Okay, I am outta here for the weekend. Have a good one.

PeacE

No comments: