Tuesday, October 23

You guys are just too fucking awesome!

Another reason why you just HAVE to love bloggers, and you readers have shown it again and again! Here I send out a plea for the 10K hit and JUST DAMN! I get over twice the normal hits of a regular day. You people are just too damn good for me to hang out with!!!

Obviously, I woke today in a better frame of mind. Besides wanting to see if we were over the mark was the best thing. As of right now, we are 10 short. But I know that will change very quickly.

Second best thing is I am getting rid of the Wife for a weekend here soon. not that often do I get rid of her, but rather she gets rid of me. She is flying back to somewhere near Omaha for a friend's wedding, and I get to stay home with the older three kids. She is taking the baby. Wait a sec. That means I have the kids for 3 days. I see lots of pizza, eating out, movies and maybe some putt put golf in the near future. This could be good - Daddy time with the older kids.

Alright, I am anxious. I gotta get back to some work, but every few minutes I keep pulling up the counter. You guys RAWK!

PeacE

No comments: