Saturday, October 6

Early Mornings Stink!

Saturday morning and here I am not even 7am. Of course, I have been out of bed for at least an hour, though awake for longer than that. I have no clue as to why I am awake so early today, aside from Rusty (aka Crack Kitty, and Damn Cat) doing some caterwauling right next to my head as soon as he sensed I was awake. Putting him on the floor, and even kicking him when he got back on the bed, didn't help. So here I am, sipping coffee and complaining to you.

The son's Homecoming game was last night. The Daughter and boyfriend came up from Tucson (both alumni) for the weekend. The Wife, two younger sons, and I left about the 3rd quarter and the score was 42-7 in our favor. I heard it was that (or more) at the end of the game. Today the oldest Son has competition this afternoon and the dance tonight. Myself, will be attending the bachelor party of the year. Well, what am I saying. At my age, it may be one of the last ones I attend... unless I am still cool enough when my boys get to the marrying age.

Nothing much else to share. Don't know how well I will be to play ball in the morning, but that is going on too.

PeacE

No comments: