Tuesday, October 23

Things to Look Forward To

Tuesday is here again, and beside the usual sitting with the FIL twice today, the other thing that is a guarantee at this time of year is the oldest son's Tuesday night band practices from like 5-9pm. They are a bit of a pain in the ass. I have to sit around and wait for him to get out of school, then turn around like an hour later and take him back. It's stupid. And then pick him up later on in the evening, at such a time that right when you get busy doing something, I have to stop. I hate doing it. The good part is, that tonight might be the last one for the year. This Saturday is the last competition (from what I have seen of the schedule) and if they don't receive an "Excellent" rating, then they will not be attending the state competition. So no more Tuesday night practices would be needed. I got mixed feelings about it all. Want them to do well, but at the same time, be less of an inconvenience to me.

Sooooo.... as I said I have to attend to the FIL twice today. The usual time in the afternoon, plus this morning is the weekly shopping trip. Why the MIL cannot buy enough groceries for two weeks is beyond me. I could see maybe a quick trip out for special one week only sales, but otherwise, this is a pain in my ass that isn't going away soon. I am getting so tired of doing it. I can't plan on doing anything different though, otherwise my guilt perks up, and then I feel bad because she will call someone in another town to come here just for them to sit there while she does her thing. It's all so fucked up.

Hell, that's my life at times.

PeacE

No comments: