Saturday, October 27

Weekend Plans

It is a typical Saturday morning at my house. Shortly after 8am, I have been up for about an hour, and the middle son has been up almost half that. We are the early risers at the d00d homestead. My guess is I get up early, as I go to bed pretty much before everyone else, on most nights, so I get the most sleep and feel more rested when daybreak hits. The middle son, I don't know why, but half the time he is up even before I. The oldest soon was just roused (yes I woke him early) so he can get started with his breakfast, then I plan on putting him to work around the house before he needs to leave for this year's last marching band competition.  
A friend of the Wife's is driving up north to Flagstaff, where the event is held, as her daughter is in it as well. They will be riding up together, meaning I am stuck here at home with the younger boys until late night.

Tomorrow is my regular Church of Holy Beer and Softball. We are supposed to play at 8 and 10, but I will be only at the 8am game. As pretty much the only organizer of the Stingers Redskins Club, I need to be over at the pub to get tables set up and reserved for the Redskins/Steelers game at 10 (our time). We are looking to having the biggest turnout yet for the game, and hopefully they will continue to come up to watch the games through the rest of the season.

That's about all I got for today.

PeacE

No comments: