Wednesday, October 17

It's Debatable

Last night was the third debate that will be taking place this election year. I did not watch it. I felt there was no need to, as seemingly everyone was posting things during the debate on Facebook all evening. This morning they continue with pictures and other propaganda, putting down whoever they don't like, and trying to show the facts for whom they will be voting for in just a short few weeks. Frankly, I am tired of it all. I have my mail-in ballot sitting here next to me, and plan on spending some time today reading through the props we have for AZ to vote on. Not my idea of fun, but I don't want to flip a coin to vote yes/no on them.

Other than that, it feels like Monday waited until today to show up. Last night I found out I needed to change some of my plans for this morning, in order to make sure everyone got to school on time. Added to that I get notified that one of the guys on my pool team won't be able to make it tonight (for the third week in a row) so I am in the process of trying to find a sub for him at the last minute (again). I am starting to really dislike being the Captain of the team. Thank goodness the season ends here in a couple months.

Parent/Teacher conference time is coming up. Already we have times scheduled nest week for the two younger boys. I have a feeling that the oldest will not be telling us when the HS ones are, so I will be needing to find out the dates for that. I know I will be going to talk to at least three of his teachers, and I plan on bringing him along so he can hear what we discuss. I am hoping that will help clear up issues in those classes that are happening.

I am off to try to get some things done that need to get done.

PeacE

No comments: