Monday, October 15

Something That Sounds Catchy

This past weekend was pretty nice. The Wife and I attended the wedding of a some friends, ate some wonderful food, and enjoyed seeing many people we had seen in awhile. The two younger boys behaved well, though I think it is because they had their noses stuck to the Gameboys they had brought along. Sunday I got out and played softball for the first time in about 4 years. I was worried about my eye/hand coordination being off pretty bad, but I shouldn't have worried. I only played one game of our double-header though, as the ankle  I broke last year started to ache a bit, and I did not want to give any additional stress on it, possibly causing another break. Overall, not a bad weekend.

I have been getting into "The Walking Dead" of late. Season two is out on Netflix, which I started watching, and season three just started on AMC last night. I was hoping to be through all of season 2 in time, but the Wife started getting interested in it, and I can only watch them when she is around, so I still have half a season to finish. I may start season three, and hope to fill in the gaps from season two. It's nice that we have a mutual interest in the show, but can be a bit trying as I am limited to her schedule in order to watch it, and seemingly am always filling her in on info about the people because she recently just started watching.

I decided to skip going to the gym this morning as I am a bit sore from playing softball. It's nice that I am not as sore as I thought I would be (like to the point of hardly walking). Just some back muscles, and the ankle, are all that seem to be achey this morning. I figure an ibuprofen and a nap sound like good plans.

PeacE

No comments: