Monday, October 8

Breaking Fall

No, I am not injured. No, I didn't fall either. I admit though, Saturday I ad enough to drink that it would not have surprised me if either happened. It was a good bachelor party.

The kids are out of school this week. It's called Fall Break, but I honestly think it is more to give the teachers a break from the kids, than them an extra week off from school. Today, only two of the boys are home, as the youngest decided to go to Grandma's house instead. I already have one working on the dishes, and the other about to start some things around the house as well. Me, well, I will sit here on the computer and occasionally check their status on completion. I have it easy!

Homecoming went fine for the oldest son, though he won't tell me much about the dance - like who he danced with, etc. Like I would think about teasing him about it..... heh.

Got nothing else for you today.

PeacE

No comments: