Tuesday, October 9

Musical Flashbacks

I am on Facebook. I know, I know. Right there I just admitted to how much of a social inept loser I am, but that is totally unrelated to anything else. Well, sort of.

Anyways, on FB I play a few games. Actually, I counted and it is only 6 games. All of which a family member got me involved with, and I sort of like playing them. One of them is called Song Pop, and it is basically a "Name That Tune" type game. I have been playing it a coupe months now, and the siblings, and even RM play. PT wants to play, but he wants me to show him how to do it. I just keep forgetting to show him when I have the time. Either way, this morning I was doing a round through the games, catching up on any that showed that it was my turn. A couple of the plays I have going were of the 80's or of the Love songs categories, and gave me some flashbacks.


Wowsa! I hadn't heard this one in years, though it has pooped up in the game a couple times for me. For some reason it just stuck in my head. Then I got stuck watching music videos for awhile....
... and since some of my friends that live in the northern states have started their complaining, here's an old favorite...
That's it for today. What's some of your faves?

PeacE

No comments: