Thursday, May 10

And the Fucktard of the Day is ...

... Washington Mutual! That's right folks, not only do they do mortgages and banking, but they do it with their head up their ass. Sending me paperwork that is incorrect, changing amounts and values ... as if they could do whatever they wanted and we wouldn't catch it. Hell, they are probably shopping my client out from underneath me as I type this. Bastids. As you can tell, I am not happy. I have spent the majority of the day today dealing with WaMu and I *still* do not have the answer, or an answer for that matter. ::bangs head on desk::

So, now that I have that off my chest, I don't have much else for you today. I was unprepared for the battle of stupidity that has been taking place, and to be Frank (better than George or Henry) I am just mentally worn out.

But there are some good things in life that just work out well. Yesterday I had a newer AC unit put in. Our old one had died about 3 years ago, and it cost way too much to resurrect. We had a separate evap cooler, so we just dealt with summer as we needed. But a co-worker of the Wife's were replacing theirs, and gave it to us. So now we have AC in the house again. Plus we patched up the ventilation and just need to replace the sheet rock in the hallway, and we may FINALLY be at a stopping point for house repair. Wait, nope. We gotta fix the ceiling in the family room where it almost came down from the last rain before the roof was fixed. ::sigh:: I will never win with house.

I think this weekend we are going to sit down and discuss with the daughter the true meaning of the word responsibility. She turns 16 this September, and has been reading the drivers license manual for awhile. I think we may start taking her out and practice a bit in parking lots. Parked on the side of the house is the other minivan we used to drive. Had some tranny problem going to San Diego a year ago, and we just didn't get it fixed. Instead we bought a newer van. We had to no matter what as the one wouldn't seat enough once the 4th kid came along. Anyways, the Wife and I were talking last night about getting it in and seeing the cost for repair. Possibly give it to the daughter depending on insurance and etc.

Mother's day is this weekend. I screwed. I have not gotten anything for my mother, nor the Wife from the kids. I frankly have no clue. Maybe I can get away with dinner for the Wife, and maybe a card for the Mom. Either that or I have to go :eck: shopping on Saturday. Other than that, no plans have been made for the weekend. I think I will be able to revitalize and get some energy back. I have been feeling a bit drained this week.

Y'all have a good one, and don't waste all day trying to decipher this shit out.

PeacE

No comments: