Wednesday, May 2

Taking care of business....

I been tagged. No, not spray painted graffiti - but tagged for a meme. So, here it is. Lots of thanks to Dazd he did the tagging....

I was tagged by MrsJoseGoldbloom for this meme, it’s in honor of Hammer's 500th post. Congrats Hammer! My 'grats as well!

1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money? The first car I bought - what a lemon.

2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it’s your civic duty? I think a bit of both.

3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity? Tempted at times, but no.

4. Are you the alpha in your household? (Include pets) Yes.

5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way? Compromise most times.

6. What curse word do you use most often? damn

7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues? Pretty dead set - unless you can convince me my standpoints are invalid.

8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week? Bill Gates

9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say? I don't think anyone is worth my getting that upset over....

10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by? depended on the class.

11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them? Be a big kid, before you have any.

12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory? The latter - the former are few and far between.

13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to? Apologize for what?

I am going to tag... Anyone that wants to do this. I am not much one for tagging...

No comments: