Monday, May 7

Whew! The fingers are tired!

That's right folks, right off the ol' press here at Boobies & Beer we have the latest installment for the story board. If will carefully press this link right here, you can go read it, and maybe some others if you have missed them. If you can't figure out where HERE is look at he links on the right and pick the one that says "Stories/Novellas by Ralphd00d". If that doesn't work, leave me email and I will email you the story.

In the meantime, I still have nothing really to bitch about right now. I went through all my dailys and there is nothing there to get me fired up. Well, except I couldn't go to the TX Blown-eyes meet-up. I wisht I coulda. And I know I won't be going back to Helen for that one neither. I guess I just need to get one going out here, and see how many inthe SW would do that sorta thing. Course, it would have to be like October/November to do it so temps are comfortable.

Four hours to get out of here. I think I feel another story coming on. Don't be surprised if you get 2 today.

PeacE

No comments: