Tuesday, May 15

Adjustments - That's What it is About

Thanks for the thoughts folks. I am just making an adjustment to that situation, and not doing anything. He has not called me, and I am not making the first move. I have no desire to get caught up in that trouble heap when I have my own stuff to deal with. 'Nuff said.

Speaking of adjustments, I have done some around this place. It was looking a bit ragged so I am still tweaking some things. I am sure you noticed the recent comments added to the side bar and if ya bother to take a care, there are quite a few new sites I have added to the link list. If I tweak something and it causes something else to not work right, give me a holler so I can fix it.

My oldest boy has a school program tonight. I assume it has to do with singing. I was going to attend the b-day party for a friend of mine, but I know my son would be upset if I didn't make the one performance he has during the year.

Other than that, I am tapped out today folks. Last night wasn't a good peaceful night and I just ain't in the mood to do much today. Give a read to some of them new ones, and come back tomorrow - maybe something good will have happened.

PeacE

No comments: