Wednesday, May 9

Sheesh! It's ONLY Wednesday?





I woke up this morning, praying to any higher power that today was Friday. I was almost ready to believe it was until the radio alarm went off and first thing they said was it was only Wednesday.

Since I am still recovering from the shots last night, my brain is unable to function for you today. I think I will just share some pics and etc.



See her to the left? That's Jada, she's a Carolina Panthers cheerleader. I am glad summer is coming for in AZ, wimmens go around in swimsuits alot - well some of them. Below is Amanda from my team - the Redskins...




So for you fellows, this is just a small thing to get ya by until later. I leave this last pic just cuz I can.











I found this book I want to get one of these days...
PeacE

No comments: