Friday, May 25

A Moment of Silence

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend (duh!) and like many other people, I am taking a brief moment to remind everyone what our country has been able to become thanks to our veterans.

A brief moment of silence for them.

Now the rest of the weekend for many familes I hear is geting together with loved ones, friends, etc. Which is pretty much what I am doing. Saturday will be spent getting stuff together. Sunday the family has been invited over to a friends to swim, bbq, and eventually get a poker game going. Monday will be the big day. I get up early and head over to the Veterans Cemetary here in Phoenix. I meet up with a couple other guys and we visit my pal Big Mike. We each bring a six pack, and Mike always drinks faster than us. Then in the afternoon will be headed to my sister's for the big family thingy.

Sounds simple, but I am sure I will wish I had Tuesday off to catch up. I know I will be schnookered on Monday, to deal with my siblings....lol.

I am out for the weekend. May yours be pleasant. And remember. Click it or Ticket.

PeacE

No comments: