Thursday, May 24

Yee Haw Doggie Dog!!!

As Dax would say ... JUST DAMN!

I have just been the recipient of some great news. One of the other processors here just up and quit today. That leaves it now to two of us to handle the whole office.. which means more files to work, less time sitting here doing nothing, and the end result of making more money!!! I mean, I feel for her, that she felt the need to quit, but I am happy about it more.

I been sitting here for about 15 minutes letting the news sink in, and thinking now I can plan that trip I want to do this fall to Indiana; able to get a better rate for a house; be able to put back some of the savings we have had to draw on this year... I am just stoked!! We are talking about doubling/tripling my monthly income. Without having to work extra hours. JUST DAMN!

So, other than that, I really don't have much to add today. I am trying to save up for a really good post on Friday. Y'all come back tomorrow and see what be going down this holiday weekend.

PeacE

No comments: