Friday, May 11

Friday pic gallery


Ladies, ladies!! Calm down now. After all, this is Boobies & Beer here, not Balls & Boners. I do apologize as that content is not being posted here for your enjoyment as well, but I just don't know what exactly you would like, and the next femme not like.









So I am sticking to what every REAL man likes.... Yup, A-huh. Ya got it... here's some for today... Above and to the right are a couple gals that love cheerleading for Carolina Panthers.











This lovely lady to the left is obviously from the Miami Dolphins.


And to the right are a couple more from that same team.







Makes me wish I could go to more NFL games and have a sideline pass. Like THAT will ever happen.

Last but not least, we have someone lounging poolside - as I should be doing in just a couple weeks now that it is getting to be over 100 degrees out here.

That will be it for today I think. I ain't got noting to argue about. That OJ article, well I think the majority of us agree it was the right thing to do, even if his attorney is a dipshit and throwing the racist card. Bugger this, Asswipe. Anyways, I hope y'all have a good weekend, and let's see if anything exciting happens before Monday.


PeacE



No comments: