Monday, May 21

Time for the Work Week Again

It's Monday, and once again I am at a loss of words for you. Half the work day is completed, and I have spent the last couple hours trying to find a topic of interest, or pics, or jokes, and I just gave up. So, be good adults and entertain yourselves today.

The weekend was nice. We went out and celebrated my oldest son's b-day on Saturday, and I went out to a party that night. Sunday was the regular Church of Holy Beer and Softball, which we lost both games, but there was plenty of beer to console us. Spent most of the day int he bar after that.

Seeing that it is Monday, I think I will be attending the bar this evening as well. As for this afternoon, I think I am going to work on some writing. I wouldn't be surprised if I were able to get a post up on the story sight before tomorrow. Y'all have to check and see...

PeacE

No comments: