Monday, May 7

Upcoming Events

Well, I knew it wouldn't last forever, but the two older boys heard that "SpiderMan 3" came out this weekend. In fact, it was sort of cute how they brought it to my attention. We had gone out to eat last Thursday, after the Daughter's band concert. Nothing special, just the Chinese Buffet closest to home. The younger boy says something to his brother about the MOVIE (love it when they stress a certain word). The older son turns to me and starts.

"Dad, I heard there is a really cool movie coming out this weekend."
"Oh really? And what movie would that be?"
"It's one me and Boy#3 have been wanting to see for awhile."
"Ok, so what is the name of it?"
"I know we can't see it this weekend, but we would like to see it soon."
"Enough! What is the name of it?"
"Spiderman 3. Think we can see it one week after it is out?"
"Ha! No way! Think about 4 weeks, and that's if don't decide to wait for it on DVD. You want to complete the set don't you?"
"Yeah, but it would be better to see it in the theater."
"Okay, tell you what. You think about the $50 for tickets for the family, and I will think about us seeing it soon. Fair?"
"Dad, I don't have the $50. Does this mean we can't go?"
"Depends on how you boys help out at home."

Yeah, sometimes they can be a riot. SO Spidey 3 is out. Fantastic Four 2 is due out this summer (which has the Silver Surfer - cool dude). My books, 'Maximum Ride #3' by James Patterson is out the end of this month (I pre-ordered) and Harry Potter #7 is due out July. Plus another series the Daughter hooked me on by Stephanie Meyer the 3rd book "Eclipse' comes out August (I pre-ordered). Many good things coming this summer... as I am sure there are a couple more movies due out too. Plus OTL in July!!

PeacE

No comments: