Friday, May 4

Friday Morning - and I am prepping for the weekend!

Welcome to one of my favorite days of the week - FRIDAY! It's that day that a majority of us love because we are off the next two days, sometimes. Fortunately, I am, and I plan to use it to my full advantage.

The bar owner of one of the places I frequent, is taking several of us out for a free round of golf tomorrow. That should be interesting. At least it is another chance for me to practice at getting better. Of course, that means afterwards, we are going to end up in the bar drinking the rest of the afternoon. And the race would be starting soon after that... makes for a long day.

What can I say? It is about 9:30am and I am done for the day here at work. I will be popping in and out of here todya with other tidbits I am sure. Maybe some pictures - who knows, maybe I can get a short story in if I can think and print one. In the meantime, check the blog list to the left. I have added a few new places that I came across and enjoyed.

PeacE

No comments: