Friday, May 11

Revving up for the Weekend!!

Oh my gawsh! Here it is Friday again, and man, am I ready for the weekend - sort of. Aside from the Mother's day stuff, I am ready for the weekend. I was such a good boy last night; I went home, took care of dinner for the family, spent some time with the kids, got plenty of rest. I feel almost completely refreshed!

So I have all this energy this morning, and what do I have to do? Of course, my desk job. Though I am almost done for the day (and only been in for 30 minutes so far), I may even be able to leave early. That would be so nice!

Today is going a multi-post day I believe. I will be popping back and forth in here with little tid bits, maybe some more pics, maybe some article, or opinion. I dunno. Depends on what I come across today. You stay tuned - check back every now and then - if nothing else, it is good for the site meter...lol!

PeacE

No comments: