Thursday, May 3

It is Turning Into One of Those Days

I am ready to pound my head into a wall. I mean it. I am just so frustrated. I have done nothing most of today except make demands, threats, yell, holler, and scream on the phone to 4 different people, in 4 different parts of the country, regarding 2 files that only needed one thing: docs to go out to be signed. That's it!

Well, all I got to say is : FUCK Bank of America - especially their Mortgage Division. If you bank with them, don't let me influence you, because this has nothing to do with their regular banking, unless they run that division like this one.

I never understood why I would have to talk to someone in Colorado, when the file is in the Texas branch, and the property is in Arizona. Where is the sense in that? Let me talk directly to the fucker that is having the problem understanding what it means to do their damn job instead of wasting hours me calling here, them calling there, leaving messages, playing phone tag, returning the call down the chain with the wrong answer. ARGH!!!

I need a drink. Yes, I said NEED. But I don't think I have time to stop anywhere on the way home. The daughter has a concert tonight that I have to attend. Not have to, WANT to. Sigh. A little over two hours to go and craving a whiskey already. I have a bad feeling about tonight. Think a good thought for me... and you can ignore that ranting and raving I just posted too.

PeacE

No comments: