Wednesday, May 16

Puh-Lease!! I Gotta Find Something!!

Welcome to Wednesday. Hump Day. Middle of the week. And it is now the middle of the day. I spent some time thinking this morning how I was going to entertain you, esteemed reader, and as usual, I came up with nothing. So no entertainment today, but I am sure it seems that way most days too.

I was reading the paper today and came across this article. I should say I am astounded by the stupidity of this act, but for some reason I am not. I would be pissed if I was a tax payer there, that I had to pay for his 10 month jail sentence because he lacked imagination and drive to get a fucking job. I am sooo glad he is single though... else what would he be teaching his kids - just give up and let the state take care of you until something comes to your doorstep (in this case, cellstep). Dumbass.

Here is another article I am not happy about. My brother in law lives up in Christopher Creek, and though they have not been asked to evacuate, but only to prepare, his family was not able to go to their home as of last night. I hope they are well this morning. Hopefully the authorities will allow them to pass today so they CAN get their stuff ready. Actually it would be better if they could get a grip and contain more of the fire.

When watching DVDs or VHS movies, there is that warning about copyright infringement, etc and whatnot. I ahte 'em. That's 30 seconds of my time wasted. I have never seen or heard of anyone getting busted for this stuf - until now. And they say we only deal with illegals here in Arizona... hahaha!!

Okay - I give up. I ain't got nothing else for you today, Have a good one - se ya laters.

PeacE

No comments: