Wednesday, June 15

Another Hump Day!

Whew! Welcome to Wednesday, and boy am I tired! Well, more like, muscle-tired, compared to just sleepy tired. Already done with my trip to the gym....

I am spending today with the middle son. I expect we will do some stuff together on WoW, and maybe some stuff off the computer. Not sure what yet though.

We are planning a trip down to Tuscon this Saturday to start looking for an apartment for the daughter for this next school term. I need to get busy looking up alternate places to the only one I have in mind....

Tomorrow Preacher Tom & I are headed to the movies to watch "Fast Five". He is not into the whole sci-fi like I am, and comic book heroes aren't his thing either. It is about the only thing playing besides "Bridesmaids" that isn't based in either of those genres. Hmmm, I should include Fantasy as well, since "Pirates of the Caribbean" #4 is playing as well....

I will start working on cleaning out the Wife & kids stuff from the van I now drive later this evening once it cools off a bit more. It's getting to warm to be outside doing it now. Then, maybe by Sunday I can start getting my car cleaned out for Scotty B. I feel a little bad that I just haven't the time to do it all at once, so he can come get it sooner....


PeacE

No comments: