Monday, June 27

Pre-Fourth of July Week

Many of you are actually looking forward to getting the work week done. Next weekend will be a 3-day holiday weekend for you, to have that extra day of no work, filled with barbecues, family and fireworks. I am not sure what our plans are, but I am guessing will end up at Sis' for BBQ. I just know by then, I will be more than ready for some relaxation time.

Monday brings around the weigh-in I do each week at the gym. I feel like this week will be a bit of a setback. I only made it in last Monday, as the other days I go, stuff came up that had to be taken care of. In theory I don't have much of an excuse, as the gym is open 24/7, but I got the mindset that after certain times of the day, I ain't working out. I'll know for sure in about an hour or so....

Afterwards I am headed over to my friend's house to open it up for others that are coming by for things, or to help pack. She'll be back sometime Friday night, to pack up and get out of town. I don't mean it in a bad way, but I will be happy when she is gone. I have asked a few of our friends to help her load up that Saturday, but I am not sure if I will make it there, as other things are going on for me.

My bro Scotty B is not needing the Saturn now. I guess due to a change in living conditions (apt to a house) their location changed enough, they had to make a decision to get his wife a car. So, the plans of them being town for part of this weekend have changed, and they will not be down this time around. Looking forward to maybe another trip they can get back here later on in the year. But now I have a car to get rid of. Of course, that eases up on the things I need to do a bit, as I won't HAVE to have it cleaned out this week. That helps relieve some of my stress, though I am sad he won't be down.

I guess I have bitched and whined enough this morning.

PeacE

No comments: