Friday, June 10

Family Friday!

One of my Uncles from the Reverend Mother's side of the family is in town. Tonight we all are getting together at Sis' house so he can see all the kids. I will load up my kids and head up there sometime this afternoon, since I now have the oder minivan and can cart them all around.

Sometime in the next 4 hours our new fridge is to be delivered and I will be putting it in the kitchen, then re-loading it.

Edit: Four hours, my ass. at 11:30 I called the store and was told I was third on the delivery list, and that they were probably just delayed. The driver would call me when they are 30-45 min from being at my house. at 12:15 (note, this is after they were to be here already) I get a call saying they would not be here until 1:30 because they were "running behind". I wrote Lowes Customer Service, and explained my dissatisfaction with this whole mess. I doubt they will respond.


Update: It's 1:40 - no delivery yet. I just got a call from the driver, that they are now "enroute". Another 30-45 mins to get here? Fucking assholes.

One of my buddies' mom is having her birthday this weekend, and it is a big family party. He invited me to go, and finally meet 'Mom' so I am thinking about going. He is to let me know when and where.

Just under a month to go for OTL in San Diego. Getting excited.

Other than that, I got nothing today. Have a good weekend!

PeacE

No comments: