Friday, June 24

I Have Become ....

I know it is little. I mean, I got my younger brother (really only brother) to start 'blogging' just as a way to stay in touch a bit. Those that read here, I mean, when I reference Stuman, that's him.

Sis is referenced here every now and then, but she ain't got a blog. She says she has no time to do one. Which is true, but if she quit playing games, she could... heh, know what I mean?

The Reverend Mother. Whew. Two big words. She has decided the internet needs her viewpoint, and has entered the 'Blog-world'.

As I told her tonight, not only am I the one that always disappoints her, the one that posts 'pics that not are appropriate' for her friends to look at, and lastly, that I am not changing anything.... she says, I am not asking you to change anything.

Wow. I mean, the Holy Roller ain't asking me to change, though she did make the comment, she may not link me. Go figure. (innocent look) I have no idea why not.

I will link her though. Edit: link corrected "Reverend Mother's Musings" I think is the right link. If not, I will fix it later today, after I move 7 tons of crap, 14 oil changes, and all the other crap I am 'supposed' to do, to help a friend. Yes, I am bitter, ask next time.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

son, you do not always disappoint me.... not a true statement! And it isn't my 'job' to change you. I love you. You are my son. End of story. :-)